In-Store COVID-Safe Plan
The big little ones’ team takes the health & safety of its customers, staff & little ones seriously.
As we prepare for the re-opening of our Bowral store, in-line with the end of the NSW-wide COVID-19 lockdown, we have implemented several in-store practices & will continue to evolve and adapt as we need to.
- Entry to our store is only available to those who comply with NSW Health requirements about entry to indoor venues state-wide.
- QR code check-in is mandatory on entry to the store, in-line with NSW Health requirements. QR code check-in signage will be clearly displayed on entry to the store. If you are unable to use the QR code, a manual sign-in sheet will be available & must be completed.
- Masks must be worn at all times by all customers in-store. Staff will also be wearing masks at all times.
- If you are unwell or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, we ask you to reschedule your visit to our store. If you exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms while in our store, you may be asked to leave.
- Only 10 customers are allowed in store at any time, in-line with social distancing requirements. Additional customers will be advised to wait outside.
- We will be frequently cleaning and disinfecting the store, including all “high-touch” areas such as door handles, the EFTPOS machine and service counter.
- Complimentary hand sanitiser is available in store. It is expected that all customers sanitise their hands on entering and exiting the store.
- We have placed “please stand here” stickers on the floor, particularly near the counter, to help with social distancing
If you have any concerns with a particular procedure, or would like to speak to us about an order or product, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Stay safe big little ones – we are looking forward to life getting back to normal soon!